    solution. I know I will have to tweak it to my customer spec but a basic
    config is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

    Tee
    Tee, May 28, 2004

  2. Since this is for your customer, I assume you are getting paid for this
    work. Since you are getting paid to provide this solution, why are you
    asking someone here to create it for you for free? Do you think members here
    have nothing to do other than provide free solutions for you to make money
    with? Just curious... TIA...

    BTW, config examples are on CCO and are free for all to use...

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin

    ©¿©
    -

    "Tee" <> wrote in message
    > I am planning on installing a DS-1 to a cisco 2611 , creating a dmz from

    off

    Johnny Routin, May 28, 2004