drunks in milwaukee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Aug 25, 2006.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, Aug 25, 2006

  2. philo

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, Aug 25, 2006

  3. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Aug 25, 2006
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    news:dgEHg.2913$...
    > Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
    > > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/ap_on_fe_st/drinking_ranking
    > >

    > > and most of them live right next door to me it seems!
    > >

    > One of the brewers use to say XXXXX is what made Milwaukee famous.
    > Schlitz??

    Yes it was often said that Schlitz was the beer that made Milwaukee
    famous...

    but I think their actual advertisements said : Schlitz...makers of the
    drink that made Milwaukee famous.

    Anyway...the only *major* brewer left here is Miller...
    but there are still bars *everywhere*

    back in the days when I used to be one of the many drunks here...
    at least I never drove when I was drinking...
    I figured that was foolish considering how many bars there were (are) within
    walking distance of my house!
    philo, Aug 25, 2006
  5. philo

    Kenny Guest

    And like that old country song says, "What made Milwaukee famous made a
    loser out of me".

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Aug 26, 2006