    Also, is there a way to have a mapped drive enabled on logon with a wireless
    connection?

    Please Help !!

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Hi

    Wireless is just a substitute to a wire. Mapped Drive or any other general
    network components should work the same whether it is Wire or Wireless
    (providing the Wireless is stable and always available).

    Signal strength by itself is Not an indication for a solid Wireless
    connection; you might have noise interferences,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 6, 2006