    The scene plays and sounds fine on the Dolby Digital soundtrack.

    Anyone else encountered this? I'm wondering if I've gotten my first actual
    defective disc out of the nearly 500 I've purchased?
    anonymous, Feb 21, 2004

  2. anonymous

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns949672938167fakehotmailcom@63.240.76.16...
    > Just watch I"ntolerable Curelty" and listened to the DTS soundtrack.

    At
    > appx 19:02 into the movie, the scene is of CAtehrine Zeta Jones'

    husbmand
    > (Ed Hermann) being chased back into his car by the rottweilers. While

    he's
    > on the phone with her, the soundtrack goes dead for 1-2 seconds.
    >
    > The scene plays and sounds fine on the Dolby Digital soundtrack.
    >
    > Anyone else encountered this? I'm wondering if I've gotten my first

    actual
    > defective disc out of the nearly 500 I've purchased?

    No problems on my copy.
    Joshua Zyber, Feb 21, 2004

  3. anonymous

    TonyAtRest Guest

    >Just watch I"ntolerable Curelty" and listened to the DTS soundtrack. At
    >appx 19:02 into the movie, the scene is of CAtehrine Zeta Jones' husbmand
    >(Ed Hermann) being chased back into his car by the rottweilers. While he's
    >on the phone with her, the soundtrack goes dead for 1-2 seconds.
    >
    >The scene plays and sounds fine on the Dolby Digital soundtrack.
    >
    >Anyone else encountered this? I'm wondering if I've gotten my first actual
    >defective disc out of the nearly 500 I've purchased?

    Not sure exactly where but that seems about the same place my rental copy
    skipped on the DTS track, cutting out one or two words. I just turned on the
    subtitles to see what I missed. I did not try the Dolby track.

    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976
    TonyAtRest, Feb 25, 2004