  1. My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
    will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
    password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.

    Stephen Mouton, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Stephen Mouton

    Mike Easter Guest

    Stephen Mouton wrote:
    > My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and
    > now RR will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I
    > don't want a password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want
    > access to my e-mail NOW.

    Using a username + password to receive mail is not an option, it is a
    requirement.

    How to configure the Mac OE can be seen here
    https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/tutorial_index.aspx -- Setting Up Outlook
    Express (Macintosh OS 9)

    If you've lost/forgotten your pw, email help is here
    https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/rrmail.aspx

    chat help here
    https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/rrchat.aspx?poolname=TW-SanDiego

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 19, 2006

  3. Stephen Mouton

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:53:00 GMT, Stephen Mouton
    <> wrote:

    >My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
    >will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
    >password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.

    So take it up with Road Runner.
    Evan Platt, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Stephen Mouton wrote:
    > My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
    > will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
    > password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.

    If they let you do email without a password, could you take a moment and
    drop back by here and mention that they're allowing that? Thanks.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2006
  5. Stephen Mouton grumbled surlily in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now
    > RR will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't
    > want a password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my
    > e-mail NOW.

    I'll bet you leave your car keys in the ignition and never lock your front
    door, either.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com
    The Old Sourdough, Oct 19, 2006