DRM solution

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by saurabh, Aug 12, 2005.

  1. saurabh

    saurabh Guest

    hello everybody ,

    i need a favor from all u guys , plz help me out

    i wanna implement DRM solution on AAC file format which runs on apple system
    , i wanna do it with c#.net

    am i going in the right dirtection, as my client need it badly , DRM
    solution with .Net on AAC file format?

    Except this ,

    please suggest me some good site ,learning materials , example of DRM which
    is implemented with the help of C#.net?

    any help will be Appreciated

    saurabh

    saurabh, Aug 12, 2005

  2. saurabh

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Saurabh,

    I think you are searching in the wrong forum. Try in some .NET
    programming groups or fourms.

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Aug 22, 2005