    Any suggestions?

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Luke O'Malley

    Polk Guest

    On 2004-08-12, Luke O'Malley <> wrote:
    > I purchased an MP3 from Buy.com. I had problems with my computer,
    > i.e., changed operating system, formatted disk, etc.

    Software. Hardware and the type of service you are using and
    maybe someone can help you.

    Polk, Aug 12, 2004

  3. In article ,
    Polk <> said:

    >On 2004-08-12, Luke O'Malley <> wrote:
    >> I purchased an MP3 from Buy.com. I had problems with my computer,
    >> i.e., changed operating system, formatted disk, etc.

    >Software. Hardware and the type of service you are using and
    >maybe someone can help you.

    Thank you for replying.

    I have tried to play the file with MS Player & WinAmp. I am not
    sure what is meant by 'type of service' I am using. I originally
    purchased the file from BuyMusic (or MusicBuy) and they have now
    merged with Buy.com. I cannot locate my password and cannot receive
    any help from them. I should have been able to move my info over to
    the new company. I am running XP Pro on a PC.

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 12, 2004
  4. In article ,