    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 21, 2005

  2. #! wrote:
    > I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to

    the radio
    > which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >
    > Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song

    and for about 5 seconds
    > I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably less than 5 seconds.
    > For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my

    head.
    > I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    > Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my

    head!
    > Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    What city??
    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D , Apr 21, 2005

  3. * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x ,
    d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as two rice
    fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    > #! wrote:
    >> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    >> the radio which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >>
    >> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    >> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    >> less than 5 seconds. For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the
    >> fucking tune out of my head. I've tried everything from playing
    >> guitar to headphones with some Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant
    >> get the fucking tune out of my head! Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    > What city??

    What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on toilet ?

    --
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao

    "Man who stand on toilet is high on pot."
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao, Apr 21, 2005
  4. #!

    relic Guest

    #! wrote:
    > I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    > the radio
    > which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >
    > Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    > and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    > less than 5 seconds.
    > For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my head.
    > I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    > Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my
    > head!
    > Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    A new cellphone ring may help, try this one:
    http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/sounds/polytones/details/46861?auto=1

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, Apr 21, 2005
  5. #!

    Dr. Bill Guest

    #! wrote:
    > I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    > the radio
    > which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >
    > Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    > and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    > less than 5 seconds.
    > For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my head.
    > I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    > Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my
    > head!
    > Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    Overdose is the best cure!
    http://www.discoverynet.com/~ajsnead/allsongs_1/pgunn.html
    Don't shut of this link and get the link relic gave you in a seperate
    browser window and play them both at the same time!
    Dr. Bill, Apr 21, 2005
  6. #!, <nospam@****--you.com>, the anti-semitic, irregular gastric ulcer, and
    travelling Bible salesman, mumbled:

    > I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    > the radio
    > which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >
    > Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    > and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    > less than 5 seconds.
    > For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my head.
    > I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    > Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my
    > head!
    > Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    How's it go?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 21, 2005
  7. #!

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    > * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5

    x x ,
    > d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as

    two rice
    > fell from his grasp...and mumbled....
    >
    > > #! wrote:
    > >> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    > >> the radio which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    > >>
    > >> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent

    song
    > >> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme,

    probably
    > >> less than 5 seconds. For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the
    > >> fucking tune out of my head. I've tried everything from playing
    > >> guitar to headphones with some Dream Theatre cranked up. Still

    cant
    > >> get the fucking tune out of my head! Its driving me fucking

    INSANE!!!

    > > What city??

    > What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on toilet

    ?

    The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."
    Aquila Deus, Apr 22, 2005
  8. * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x ,
    d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as two rice
    fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    > Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    >> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0
    >> 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked
    >> up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    >>> What city??

    >> What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on
    >> toilet ?

    > The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."

    Yes, and thats all you gathered from what the OP wrote.

    --
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao

    "Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day."
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao, Apr 22, 2005
  9. #!

    #! Guest

    relic wrote:

    > #! wrote:
    >> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    >> the radio
    >> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >>
    >> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    >> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    >> less than 5 seconds.
    >> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my head.
    >> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    >> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my
    >> head!
    >> Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    > A new cellphone ring may help, try this one:
    > http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/sounds/polytones/details/46861?auto=1

    LOL, bastard!

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  10. #!

    #! Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

    > #!, <nospam@****--you.com>, the anti-semitic, irregular gastric ulcer, and
    > travelling Bible salesman, mumbled:
    >
    >> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    >> the radio
    >> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >>
    >> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    >> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    >> less than 5 seconds.
    >> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my head.
    >> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
    >> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out of my
    >> head!
    >> Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    > How's it go?

    It goes:

    Der ner, neah ner, neaar ner, neeer ner.
    Der ner, neah ner, neaar ner, neeer ner.
    Neeeeeeeeeerr neeeerr.....Neeeeeeeeeeeeerrr.....Ni neeeeeerrrr
    der ner net ner ner ner ner neer de ner ner net ner neeeeer.
    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  11. #!

    #! Guest

    You bastard ****!

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  12. #!

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    > * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5

    x x ,
    > d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as

    two rice
    > fell from his grasp...and mumbled....
    >
    > > Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    > >> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0

    0
    > >> 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * *

    Looked
    > >> up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    > >> What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on
    > >> toilet ?

    > > The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."

    > Yes, and thats all you gathered from what the OP wrote.

    I'm not interested in the OP's fucking stupid problem, just curious
    what city he refers to.

    Hell, I didn't skip the whole contents this time, is this kind enough?
    :D
    Aquila Deus, Apr 22, 2005
  13. Aquila Deus Looked up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    > Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    >> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0
    >> 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked
    >> up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    >>> The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."

    >> Yes, and thats all you gathered from what the OP wrote.

    > I'm not interested in the OP's fucking stupid problem, just curious
    > what city he refers to.
    >
    > Hell, I didn't skip the whole contents this time, is this kind enough?

    Slanty-eyed gookness aside, kindness noted.

    --
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao

    "Man who live in glass house should change in basement."
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao, Apr 22, 2005
  14. #!

    #! Guest

    Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:

    > Aquila Deus Looked up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....
    >
    >> Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    >>> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0
    >>> 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked
    >>> up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

    >>> Yes, and thats all you gathered from what the OP wrote.

    >> I'm not interested in the OP's fucking stupid problem, just curious
    >> what city he refers to.
    >>
    >> Hell, I didn't skip the whole contents this time, is this kind enough?

    > Slanty-eyed gookness aside, kindness noted.

    **** it all.

    I'm Not seeing any posts from googlegroups.
    But on the otherhand, Its only monkey boy.

    <aside>

    Hey, Ping-Pang-Pong!

    The City Of Churches
    Where the Cows go Bong!
    And the Monkeys all say Boo!
    There's a Pong Pang Ping
    Where the trees go Ning!
    And the tea pots Jibber Jabber Joo.
    On the Pong Ping Pang
    All the mice go Clang!
    And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
    So it's Ping Pang Pong!
    Cows go Bong!
    Pong Pang Ping!
    Trees go Ning!
    Pong Ping Pang!
    The mice go Clang!

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  15. #!

    #! Guest

    #! wrote:

    > I'm Not seeing any posts from googlegroups.
    > But on the otherhand, Its only monkey boy.

    Strike that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

    They're just taking their time.

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  16. #! spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    >
    >> Aquila Deus Looked up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and
    >> mumbled....

    >>> I'm not interested in the OP's fucking stupid problem, just curious
    >>> what city he refers to.
    >>>
    >>> Hell, I didn't skip the whole contents this time, is this kind
    >>> enough?

    >> Slanty-eyed gookness aside, kindness noted.

    > **** it all.
    >
    > I'm Not seeing any posts from googlegroups.
    > But on the otherhand, Its only monkey boy.

    Yeah, you're not missing much.

    > <aside>
    >
    > Hey, Ping-Pang-Pong!
    >
    > The City Of Churches
    > Where the Cows go Bong!
    > And the Monkeys all say Boo!
    > There's a Pong Pang Ping
    > Where the trees go Ning!
    > And the tea pots Jibber Jabber Joo.
    > On the Pong Ping Pang
    > All the mice go Clang!
    > And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
    > So it's Ping Pang Pong!
    > Cows go Bong!
    > Pong Pang Ping!
    > Trees go Ning!
    > Pong Ping Pang!
    > The mice go Clang!

    I don't know how true it is, but they've always told me that to name a
    newborn child, they kick a tin can on pavement.

    --
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao

    "Man who do business in whorehouse get fucked around."
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao, Apr 22, 2005
  17. #!

    #! Guest

    Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:

    > #! spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >
    >> Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
    >>
    >>> Aquila Deus Looked up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and
    >>> mumbled....

    >>> Slanty-eyed gookness aside, kindness noted.

    >> **** it all.
    >>
    >> I'm Not seeing any posts from googlegroups.
    >> But on the otherhand, Its only monkey boy.

    > Yeah, you're not missing much.
    >
    >> <aside>
    >>
    >> Hey, Ping-Pang-Pong!
    >>
    >> The City Of Churches
    >> Where the Cows go Bong!
    >> And the Monkeys all say Boo!
    >> There's a Pong Pang Ping
    >> Where the trees go Ning!
    >> And the tea pots Jibber Jabber Joo.
    >> On the Pong Ping Pang
    >> All the mice go Clang!
    >> And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
    >> So it's Ping Pang Pong!
    >> Cows go Bong!
    >> Pong Pang Ping!
    >> Trees go Ning!
    >> Pong Ping Pang!
    >> The mice go Clang!

    > I don't know how true it is, but they've always told me that to name a
    > newborn child, they kick a tin can on pavement.

    Must be some truth in it, I heard the parents and siblings would
    simultainiously throw rocks and sticks at an up-turned Wok.

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 22, 2005
  18. #! spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    I'd imagine, but then again **** if I know, the wok would produce a more
    masculine type gook name.

    --
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao

    "Virginity like bubble. One prick - all gone!"
    Little Yellow Hu Jintao, Apr 22, 2005
  19. #!

    Dr. Bill Guest

    #! wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >
    >> #! wrote:
    >>> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
    >>> the radio
    >>> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
    >>>
    >>> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
    >>> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
    >>> less than 5 seconds.
    >>> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the fucking tune out of my
    >>> head. I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with
    >>> some Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the fucking tune out
    >>> of my head!
    >>> Its driving me fucking INSANE!!!

    >> Overdose is the best cure!
    >> http://www.discoverynet.com/~ajsnead/allsongs_1/pgunn.html
    >> Don't shut of this link and get the link relic gave you in a seperate
    >> browser window and play them both at the same time!

    > You bastard ****!

    lol
    This is awful too! 2 midis playing (look at the little green bars in the
    pic).
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Untitled.jpg
    Dr. Bill, Apr 22, 2005
  20. #!, <nospam@****--you.com>, the crinkly, rusted bottom-feeder, and girdle
    maker, leaked:

    > #! wrote:
    >

    >> I'm Not seeing any posts from googlegroups.
    >> But on the otherhand, Its only monkey boy.
    >>

    > Strike that ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > They're just taking their time.

    It was my understanding that all shyte from google groups was being dropped
    by our server master.
    I pull from several servers so I still get them, perhaps that's what's
    occurring..

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 22, 2005