    or any of my cd roms drives windows goes to search results and not to my
    drive,how can I get back to just opening to the drive ? Thanks for reading
    this.

    pwbo, Jan 23, 2006

  2. pwbo

    J.wilson Guest

    "pwbo" <> wrote in message
    news:1138018053.888925@ftpsrv1...
    > hello you fine people,please can you help,when I click on my drives,c
    > drive
    > or any of my cd roms drives windows goes to search results and not to my
    > drive,how can I get back to just opening to the drive ? Thanks for
    > reading
    > this.

    What os are you using. win98? xp?

    J.wilson, Jan 23, 2006

  3. pwbo

    pwbo Guest

    hello,I am using windows xp home,thanks for replying J wilson,I have since
    had advice for a fix,this is the fix incase it happines to someone
    else...............Click Start/Run and type this command:

    regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
    Click Ok.
    thanks agaionJ W.

    pwbo, Jan 23, 2006