    32bit Windows Sata hard drives at all????????

    Any suggestions please.

    Adam.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWNlY29tcDEwMQ==?=, Nov 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWNlY29tcDEwMQ==?=

    Rick Guest

    First suggestion is to tell us exactly what you hardware configuration is.

    Rick, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Are you using 64 bit chipset drivers and all your other 64 bit drivers that
    will affect the reading of the 32 bit SATA? I use nVidia x64 latest driver
    versions and have NO problems seeing my C:Win 32 bit drive or any of my other
    4 drives while in C:Win XP Pro 32 or in E:Win XP Pro x64. I dual boot both on
    separate drives and SATA Stripe just fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGlyOGVy?=, Dec 6, 2005