    Radeon xpress 200. I can't find these on ATI's site. Is there anywhere else
    I can find them?

    Bill

    Bill Cunningham, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Bill Cunningham

    Dennis Pack Guest

    The x200 drivers are there under onboard video.

    Dennis Pack, Nov 22, 2005

  3. "Dennis Pack" <> wrote in message
    > The x200 drivers are there under onboard video.

    I open this page on their site and get all these links.
    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&fo
    lderID=27

    That's a lot of drivers. I'm not even sure what I need other than a south
    board chip driver. What is all this catalyst stuff. I see no onboard video
    here.

    Bill

    Bill Cunningham, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Bill Cunningham

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Bill:
    Don't go to the knowledge base, go to the Drivers and support.

    Dennis Pack, Nov 24, 2005