    why they dont have 64 bit drivers for there own hardware, I could be mistaken
    if anyone knows where I can find the 64 bit drivers for this Microsoft
    Hardware please enlighten me.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29uZnVzZWQ=?=, Sep 30, 2005

  2. It's a product that has been discontinued for over 2 years. It's highly
    unlikely they will write drivers for it.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Oct 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q29uZnVzZWQ=?=

    PJB Guest

    Find out what the chipset is and search for the manufactures website and
    maybe they have one.

    --
    Peter Banks
    Wellington, NZ

    PJB, Oct 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q29uZnVzZWQ=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    USB products seem to have little support in x64 (modems, wireless devices,
    etc) Microsoft has no drivers for any of their hardware that I am aware of
    ..

    John Barnes, Oct 1, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q29uZnVzZWQ=?=

    PJB Guest

    That's not true, if you can find the chipset type and search for their
    website they may have them. I have a USB wireless 54G plugged into my Win XP
    Pro x64 and it works fine. I downloaded the drivers from the chipset website
    not the device manufacturer.

    eg Chipset type RT2500 http://www.ralinktech.com/supp-1.htm

    I have used the same method for G4 Apple Macs where only the PCMCIA airport
    B card works. I have installed G PCI and USB cards this way.

    --
    Peter Banks
    Wellington, NZ

    PJB, Oct 3, 2005