Drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. How can I get information on drivers for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition?
    =?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=, Jul 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Tell us about your hardware, and we can sound off on the parts we have seen
    work / not work so far. Here are some driver resource sites:

    http://www.planetamd64.com/

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_869_875^10454,00.html

    http://www.64bitstuff.com/

    M. Murcek, Jul 14, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=

    - Bobb - Guest

    I went to :
    http://developer.amd.com/drivers.aspx looking for drivers.
    While there, I chose my HP printer.
    That link brought me to this page on HP site :

    Installing the Printer with the Driver Included in Microsoft
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

    Yeah, but I don't HAVE an OEM CD.
    I bought the XP64 sw and need the HP driver - which is why I went to HP
    site.

    Same issue for each of my devices . Now what ?

    - Bobb -, Aug 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWlsZWVu?=

    Rick Guest

    How can you purchase the XP64 software and not have an OEM CD?

    Win x64 is currently only distributed on an OEM CD - legally anyway.

    Rick, Aug 3, 2005