    I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
    emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
    I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?
    KevnDev, Aug 24, 2005

  2. KevnDev

    Plato Guest

    KevnDev wrote:

    > I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
    > emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
    > I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

    OS?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 24, 2005

  3. KevnDev

    Devi Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > KevnDev wrote:
    >>
    >> I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the
    >> message
    >> emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
    >> I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

    > OS?

    XP Pro
    Devi, Aug 24, 2005
  4. KevnDev

    Mark Mandell Guest

    "KevnDev" <spam@notnet> wrote in message
    > I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
    > emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
    > I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

    Reload the motherboard drivers. XP is pretty finicky about the moving the
    HD being moved from one PC to another.
    Mark Mandell, Aug 24, 2005
  5. They're both likely drivers for you sound card, I guessing you have an
    audigy. Reinstall your sound drivers and you should be OK.

    Doug Schneider, Aug 25, 2005