    I have an D-Link DWL-G122 usb adapter, but I need the driver for XP 64 bit.

    Do you know where can I found it (this or compatible driver)?

    Thanks
    XTV, Jun 28, 2006

  2. XTV

    DP Guest

    The important thing to know is what chipset is inside.
    Then go search around www.planetamd64.com
    That's how I got mine to work.

    DP, Jun 28, 2006

  3. XTV

    XTV Guest

    First of all, thanks for your answer; but I don't know how can I know th
    chipset in my device.

    I'm searching the manufacturer webpage, but I can't find it.

    Only can I see this: http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=334 and
    http://www.dlink.com/products/resource.asp?pid=334&rid=1192&sec=0

    Thanks

    XTV, Jun 28, 2006