    date, I can not find them. Does anyone know when the drivers may be
    available? Or where I can find software that will make the 7650 compatible
    with the x64 OS?
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBCYXR0bGU=?=, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Its best you just wait until HP gets the driver ready, there is no way to
    rush them or have them create the driver instantly. You can check
    http://www.planetamd64.com and do a search in the download section for
    possible work arounds or beta drivers.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
    Andre Da Costa, Feb 13, 2006

  3. Here's a similar thread about the 8000 scanjets:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...13d8d257109&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&p=1

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 13, 2006
  4. "John Battle" wrote:

    > I purchased the HP 7650 Scanjet two months before I got XP64 and have been
    > unable to install the scanner. HP said they would have drivers at the end of
    > the year, but to
    > date, I can not find them. Does anyone know when the drivers may be
    > available? Or where I can find software that will make the 7650 compatible
    > with the x64 OS?

    YOU CAN GET HP X64 SCANJET DRIVERS HERE :
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=14562&pid=213135&mode=threaded&show=&st=&#entry213135
    =?Utf-8?B?cjBucnVsZXM=?=, Apr 25, 2006
  5. JOHN YOU CAN GET X64 DRIVERS HERE :
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=14562&pid=213135&mode=threaded&show=&st=&#entry213135