    which shows in Device Manager as Marvell Wireless Device V1.0.1.2.

    Have searched endlessly for drivers for this. Anyone know how I could get it
    going?

    Trevor, Dec 30, 2008

  2. Trevor

    Pavel A. Guest

    Trevor wrote:
    > Further to previous post, I have a Dynamode Wireless USB network adapter
    > which shows in Device Manager as Marvell Wireless Device V1.0.1.2.
    >
    > Have searched endlessly for drivers for this. Anyone know how I could get it
    > going?

    A suggestion... in three easy steps:
    1. Open a window (the physical window in your room).
    2. Throw it out there, see it going :)
    3. Then get any other, supported one, with drivers.

    Regards
    -- PA

    Pavel A., Dec 30, 2008

  3. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Yes but I'm in the Pyrenees and the nearest computer shops are 1.5 hrs away.

    Trevor, Dec 30, 2008
  4. Trevor

    Pavel A. Guest

    Trevor wrote:
    > Yes but I'm in the Pyrenees and the nearest computer shops are 1.5 hrs away.

    But 1.5 hrs are much less than endless :)

    --PA

    Pavel A., Dec 30, 2008
  5. Trevor

    Trevor Guest