    games running on Windows XP 64 bit edition? Are any game makers releasing
    any patches to make ant games fully 64 bit?

    Thank you.
    Nate, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Here is nice article on games and x64:
    http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzY1

    Drivers are still iffy, thats why its best you do a thorough research on
    devices that x64 supported out of the box first, things like modems,
    printers and scanners tend to be pain areas for many.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2005