    2003 edition, and there is no contact details available to beg for them! I
    emailed PC Zone about this yesterday, so here's hoping that their muscle
    will shift them into gear!
    Carl, May 4, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGx0b2w=?=, May 4, 2006

  3. Carl

    Rick Guest

    What is your point? If Logitech says they don't have drivers for one of
    their products, then there aren't any drivers!

    Rick, May 4, 2006
  4. Carl
    There is still hope, outside of Logitech.
    These guys have started an independent project on x64 drivers for Logitech
    webcams.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicamerax64
    Still no driver to download.
    Check the page periodically and see what comes out.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 4, 2006
  5. Carl

    Carl Guest

    Thank you. Good to get a decent HELPFUL response!
    Carl, May 5, 2006
  6. You are quite welcome, Carl!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 5, 2006