    TAQ607 P22
    772168 S4
    ^_^

    shater, Feb 15, 2008

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 15, 2008

    > > BCM2035SKFBG
    > > TAQ607 P22
    > > 772168 S4
    > > ^_^

    shater, Feb 15, 2008
  4. shater

    Jane C Guest

    Hi,

    The Broadcom BCM2035 is a very old chip. I was unable to find any drivers
    for 32 bit, let alone 64 bit Vista, for a USB dongle using that chip. It
    has since been returned to the reseller and changed for a newer one.
    (BCM2045, which also had no 64 bit drivers. An .inf tweak was used. The
    2045 was detected by Vista x86.)

    Which particular device do you have that is using that chip?

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

    Jane C, Feb 15, 2008
  5. shater

    shater Guest

    heloo,

    I got this chip when I was using Windows XP, and thanks for help but through
    Vista we can make the SW combatabil with the windows, but unfortuantly it's
    not alwayes work, anyway thanks for help, but for now i face a problem more
    imbortant than this, plz find the post that will be it's topic about the

    shater, Feb 15, 2008