driver

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by William Newkirk, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. I tried to download a alaris wee cam on windows xp pro computer says wrong
    driver anyone know where I can get a dirver for this camera?

    William Newkirk, Jan 19, 2004

  2. William Newkirk

    William Guest

    You know it was real easy to do a search for this.....If you can't even do a
    simple search, do you think you should even try to download and install
    it???

    http://www.camera-drivers.com/drivers/88/88228.htm

    William, Jan 19, 2004

  3. William Newkirk

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:14:10 GMT, "William Newkirk"
    <> wrote:

    >I tried to download a alaris wee cam on windows xp pro computer says wrong
    >driver anyone know where I can get a dirver for this camera?

    Is that a little camera or one that pees on you?

    Harrison, Jan 19, 2004
  4. William Newkirk

    gtg Guest

    > I tried to download a alaris wee cam on windows xp pro computer says wrong
    > driver anyone know where I can get a dirver for this camera?

    forget about wee cams and dirvers, what you really need right now is here:

    http://www.bellenglish.com/

    gtg, Jan 19, 2004