  1. I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
    MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
    page. Where can I go to get this software?????

    =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEtuaWZlR3V5wq4=?=, Aug 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEtuaWZlR3V5wq4=?=, Aug 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEtuaWZlR3V5wq4=?=

    Guest

    Mr. KnifeGuy® wrote:

    > I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
    > MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
    > page. Where can I go to get this software?????

    Paste the link below into your browser then burn the result onto a CD or
    copy to floppy and you should be good to go.

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=r...rivers/142/142026.htm&ei=nOoLQ6LILsm4YMflqeUI

    One of the best ways to find things lint this is a search engine like
    google. http://www.google.com just enter download MN-520 driver. and
    boom there is is.

    Hope this helps,
    jwk