    Me too, but...
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 26, 2008

  2. Well, there are 'Good' bad ideas - as well as 'Bad' good ideas! If you
    really need this, it'll probably be a nice thing to have, tucked away in
    your tool-box. I'll bet, though, that a large number of supersticious users
    going paranoid with the omni-pervasive FUDthrowing we see, will end up
    blaming MS for having unneccessarily installed it!!!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 26, 2008

  3. It's bad luck to be supersticious!

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 26, 2008
  4. Correction: superstitious

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 26, 2008
  5. You're absolutely right, Carlos. I will pass on this one.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 26, 2008