    drivers?

    I particularly want to roll back to the 150E version of this driver.

    Thanks.

    anthonyberet, May 5, 2008

  2. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > anthonyberet wrote:
    >> This is a silly one, the manufacturer's website www.optorite.com

    > That isn't the mfr's website. That is a site selling ads and
    > domainnames. The mfr doesn't have a website named that.

    It used to be their website. Either they have let the domain lapse, and
    somebody else is passing as them, or Optorite want it to look that way.
    I guess the former is the more likely explanation.

    >> Does anyone know of a decent driver resource that actually caches the
    >> drivers?

    > I can find some sites that claim to, but actually downloading the
    > drivers seems to be problematic.
    >
    >> I particularly want to roll back to the 150E version of this driver.

    > http://www.opendrivers.com/driver/224526/optorite-dd0405-dvd w-firmware-
    > 150e-windows-free-download.html Optorite DD0405 DVD+W Firmware 150E
    > Window
    >
    > File Name:
    > DD0405 150E.zip

    Thanks - regretably the actual download location of that file is:
    http://www.optorite.com/public/download.php?hSFile=file/DD0405 150E.zip&hDFile=file/firmware_0_29

    anthonyberet, May 5, 2008