    that will have this driver to d/l??

    Thanks in advance,

    John I.
    John Ingram, Jun 29, 2004

  2. John Ingram

    adm Guest

    "John Ingram" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Group,
    > Does anyone know where I can get a driver for one of the small mini

    digital
    > cameras.
    > I have the disk and software that came with the camera but after I install
    > the software I keep getting a driver error under win98 SE. Is there a site
    > that will have this driver to d/l??
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    Maybe posting the make and model would help ?
    adm, Jun 29, 2004

  3. John Ingram

    John Ingram Guest

    The make says "Bell + Howell (no model number)" but it's one of those small
    keychain cameras
    that everyone and their brother seems to be selling. I have seen them on
    e-bay under the name
    "Smart Mini Cam" If someone has a disk or knows where a driver can be found
    it would be most appreciated. I have searched most of the driver sites but
    have yet to find one.

    Thanks,

    John I.

    John Ingram, Jun 30, 2004