    package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
    the driver please let me know and email me at .
    Thanks.

    mic1235, Apr 2, 2004

  2. mic1235

    colin Guest

    mic1235 <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
    > package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
    > the driver please let me know and email me at .
    > Thanks.

    ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/4238/eng/pro95.exe

    colin, Apr 3, 2004

  3. mic1235

    mic1235 Guest

    "colin" <> wrote in message news:<c4l8kd$2k6c5r$-berlin.de>...
    > mic1235 <> wrote in message
    > > I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
    > > package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
    > > the driver please let me know and email me at .
    > > Thanks.

    > ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/4238/eng/pro95.exe

    Thanks colin but I need a driver that will fit on a floppy drive so If
    anybody has a driver for the Intel Pro 100M Adapter it would be great.

    mic1235, Apr 5, 2004
  4. mic1235

    colin Guest

    mic1235 <> wrote in message
    > "colin" <> wrote in message

    > > mic1235 <> wrote in message
    > > > I need a 95 driver for this adapter card and Intel only has the
    > > > package that installs off of cd rom. So if anybody has inf file for
    > > > the driver please let me know and email me at .
    > > > Thanks.

    > > ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/4238/eng/pro95.exe

    > Thanks colin but I need a driver that will fit on a floppy drive so If
    > anybody has a driver for the Intel Pro 100M Adapter it would be great.

    Once you`ve downloaded and extracted the file, it will create an intelpro
    directory on your C: drive; if you then run c:\intelpro\makedisk\make95.bat,
    this will make an install disk for your network card.

    colin, Apr 5, 2004