    link for the driver..as ive been to nvidia
    and the driver there dont work so need the correct driver..im running
    windows me..thanks for any help

    robert, Sep 19, 2006

  2. robert

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:14:55 +0000, robert Has Frothed:

    > i have a siluro gf4 mx-x8 e and need a driver for it.. can anyone give me
    > a link for the driver..as ive been to nvidia and the driver there dont
    > work so need the correct driver..im running windows me..thanks for any
    > help

    http://list.driverguide.com/list/company9/index.html

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 19, 2006

  3. robert

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya robert.

    In <news:3bRPg.452$> you wrote:

    > and the driver there dont work so need the correct driver..im running
    > windows me..thanks for any help

    Do you know why they called it Windows Me? Because if you install it
    you're on your own! ;)

    I tried that ant farm when it was first released. Worked fine until I
    installed a scanner. From that moment on it wouldn't stay stable for more
    than an hour, always slowing to a crawl and eventually locking up. A clean
    shutdown was an impossibility. The only way I managed to recover was to go
    back to Windows 98SE. It's the most bug ridden OS I've ever seen released
    to the public with a price tag attached.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Sep 19, 2006