    graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.

    Thanks in advance,
    Kirsty
    Kirsty, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Kirsty, <>, the lolling, garlicky floosie, and
    balloonist and trapeze artist in circuses and music halls, droned:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria
    > II Pro graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Kirsty

    I have a pipe you can suck it from if that helps. 'Maul' me.
    Helios Alexandropoulos, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Kirsty

    Steve n Debs Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:

    > Elsa Gloria II Pro

    www.elsa.com

    Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?
    Steve n Debs, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Kirsty, <>, the not of sound mind, weedy jizz
    receptacle, and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of
    laggard, remonstrated:

    Demodocus Gatsioudis, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Kirsty

    Kirsty Guest

    "Steve n Debs" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
    >
    > > Elsa Gloria II Pro

    > www.elsa.com
    >
    > Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

    Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver I
    mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on this
    site?

    Kirsty.
    Kirsty, Jan 7, 2006
  6. Kirsty, <>, the dickensian, tortuous duck, and refuse
    collector, carried on:

    > "Steve n Debs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
    >>
    >>> Elsa Gloria II Pro

    >> www.elsa.com
    >>
    >> Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

    > Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver
    > I mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on
    > this site?

    He was obviously munching on Debs bacon whilst trying to sniff your fishy
    beaver.

    Moeshe Borochowitz, Jan 7, 2006
  7. Kirsty

    Steve n Debs Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Kirsty wrote:

    > "Steve n Debs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:50:39 GMT, Kirsty wrote:
    >>
    >>> Elsa Gloria II Pro

    >> www.elsa.com
    >>
    >> Do people even look for the obvious before coming here?

    > Obviously I looked on this site but couldn't find the specific driver I
    > mentioned above, for Win98. Did you actually manage to find it on this
    > site?
    >
    > Kirsty.

    Try emailing them, they produce the drivers so would be the best people to
    ask :)
    Steve n Debs, Jan 7, 2006
  8. Kirsty

    rjdriver Guest

    "Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
    > Pro
    > graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Kirsty

    Kirsty,

    Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a new
    operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia Quadro
    based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
    Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
    your OS , or find another card.

    Bob
    rjdriver, Jan 7, 2006
  9. Kirsty

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:10:47 -0500, "rjdriver" <> wrote:

    >"Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
    >> Pro
    >> graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Kirsty
    >>

    >Kirsty,
    >
    > Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a new
    >operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia Quadro
    >based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
    >Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
    >your OS , or find another card.
    >

    >Bob

    The ME drivers might work.

    http://www.driverskit.com/freedownl...play_Driver_4_13_01_1461_For_WinME/10681.html

    or

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1A223E6C

    --
    If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you
    don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.
    Mara, Jan 7, 2006
  10. Kirsty

    Kirsty Guest

    Help with Winzip, was Re: Driver for graphics card

    "rjdriver" <> wrote in message

    > "Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
    > > Pro
    > > graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > > Kirsty
    > >

    > Kirsty,
    >
    > Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a

    new
    > operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia

    Quadro
    > based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows 98.
    > Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
    > your OS , or find another card.
    >

    > Bob

    Thanks for the advice, but I think I may have found a driver that will work
    here:
    http://members.driverguide.com/inde... ii pro&qa5=4&qa6=362&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and&fzz=d
    (I needed to sign up to access these, so this link may not work).

    I'm having difficulties installing them through Winzip though, so I can't
    tell if any of them work or not.

    I downloaded one driver and unzipped it. There was a button on the Winzip
    toolbar called 'Install' - I clicked this and it started the install
    process, before telling me the driver I'd downloaded was only for Win NT,
    then it aborted the installation.

    I then downloaded another driver that might work, but now the Install button
    in Winzip has disappeared. It's been replaced by one called CheckOut, but
    even after clicking this and doing what it says, I still can't seem to get
    the Install button back. In the Toolbar Buttons menu, this button appears
    to be called 'CheckOut/Install', but I don't know how to make the 'Install'
    option appear. I've tried searching Google for a solution but haven't found
    one. Can anyone explain (in simple terms please!) how to get it back?

    Thanks,
    Kirsty.
    Kirsty, Jan 7, 2006
  11. Kirsty

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Help with Winzip, was Re: Driver for graphics card

    In news:VJUvf.26007$,
    Kirsty spewed forth:
    > "rjdriver" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa
    >>> Gloria II Pro
    >>> graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance,
    >>> Kirsty
    >>>

    >> Kirsty,
    >>
    >> Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost
    >> you a new operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II
    >> is an Nvidia Quadro based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were
    >> never made for Windows 98. Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be
    >> the only choices. Time to upgrade your OS , or find another card.
    >>

    >> Bob
    >>

    > Thanks for the advice, but I think I may have found a driver that
    > will work here:
    > http://members.driverguide.com/inde... ii pro&qa5=4&qa6=362&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and&fzz=d
    > (I needed to sign up to access these, so this link may not work).
    >
    > I'm having difficulties installing them through Winzip though, so I
    > can't tell if any of them work or not.
    >
    > I downloaded one driver and unzipped it. There was a button on the
    > Winzip toolbar called 'Install' - I clicked this and it started the
    > install process, before telling me the driver I'd downloaded was only
    > for Win NT, then it aborted the installation.
    >
    > I then downloaded another driver that might work, but now the Install
    > button in Winzip has disappeared. It's been replaced by one called
    > CheckOut, but even after clicking this and doing what it says, I
    > still can't seem to get the Install button back. In the Toolbar
    > Buttons menu, this button appears to be called 'CheckOut/Install',
    > but I don't know how to make the 'Install' option appear. I've tried
    > searching Google for a solution but haven't found one. Can anyone
    > explain (in simple terms please!) how to get it back?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kirsty.

    Don't use Winzip's built in "install" or "checkout" functions. Extract all
    the files into a folder. Then uses Windows' hardware device manager to
    install the drivers.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 7, 2006
  12. Kirsty

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Jan 7, 2006
  13. Kirsty

    Budweiser Guest

    Budweiser, Jan 7, 2006
  14. Kirsty

    rjdriver Guest

    "Kirsty" <> wrote in message

    > "rjdriver" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Kirsty" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II
    >> > Pro
    >> > graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance,
    >> > Kirsty
    >> >

    >> Kirsty,
    >>
    >> Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to cost you a

    > new
    >> operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro II is an Nvidia

    > Quadro
    >> based card. As far as I can tell, drivers were never made for Windows
    >> 98.
    >> Windows NT 4, 2000, or XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade
    >> your OS , or find another card.
    >>

    >> Bob
    >>

    > Thanks for the advice, but I think I may have found a driver that will
    > work
    > here:
    > http://members.driverguide.com/inde... ii pro&qa5=4&qa6=362&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and&fzz=d
    > (I needed to sign up to access these, so this link may not work).
    >
    > I'm having difficulties installing them through Winzip though, so I can't
    > tell if any of them work or not.
    >
    > I downloaded one driver and unzipped it. There was a button on the Winzip
    > toolbar called 'Install' - I clicked this and it started the install
    > process, before telling me the driver I'd downloaded was only for Win NT,
    > then it aborted the installation.
    >
    > I then downloaded another driver that might work, but now the Install
    > button
    > in Winzip has disappeared. It's been replaced by one called CheckOut, but
    > even after clicking this and doing what it says, I still can't seem to get
    > the Install button back. In the Toolbar Buttons menu, this button appears
    > to be called 'CheckOut/Install', but I don't know how to make the
    > 'Install'
    > option appear. I've tried searching Google for a solution but haven't
    > found
    > one. Can anyone explain (in simple terms please!) how to get it back?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kirsty.

    It seems strange that Nvidia doesn't offer a 9X driver for their own chip.
    Hope the ones you are tryng work out.

    Bob
    rjdriver, Jan 8, 2006
  15. Kirsty

    Rosco Guest

    Re: Help with Winzip, was Re: Driver for graphics card

    Toolman Tim cried out

    > In news:VJUvf.26007$,
    > Kirsty spewed forth:
    >> "rjdriver" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Kirsty" <> wrote in message

    >>> Kirsty,
    >>>
    >>> Drivers are always free, but in your case, it's going to
    >>> cost
    >>> you a new operating system, or a new video card. The Gloria Pro
    >>> II is an Nvidia Quadro based card. As far as I can tell,
    >>> drivers were never made for Windows 98. Windows NT 4, 2000, or
    >>> XP appear to be the only choices. Time to upgrade your OS , or
    >>> find another card.
    >>>

    >>> Bob
    >>>

    >> Thanks for the advice, but I think I may have found a driver that
    >> will work here:
    >> http://members.driverguide.com/index.php?action=dosearch&qm0

    =glori
    >> a+ii+pro&qa5=4&qa6=362&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and&fzz=d (I needed to sign
    >> up to access these, so this link may not work).
    >>
    >> I'm having difficulties installing them through Winzip though, so
    >> I can't tell if any of them work or not.
    >>
    >> I downloaded one driver and unzipped it. There was a button on
    >> the Winzip toolbar called 'Install' - I clicked this and it
    >> started the install process, before telling me the driver I'd
    >> downloaded was only for Win NT, then it aborted the installation.
    >>
    >> I then downloaded another driver that might work, but now the
    >> Install button in Winzip has disappeared. It's been replaced by
    >> one called CheckOut, but even after clicking this and doing what
    >> it says, I still can't seem to get the Install button back. In
    >> the Toolbar Buttons menu, this button appears to be called
    >> 'CheckOut/Install', but I don't know how to make the 'Install'
    >> option appear. I've tried searching Google for a solution but
    >> haven't found one. Can anyone explain (in simple terms please!)
    >> how to get it back?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Kirsty.

    > Don't use Winzip's built in "install" or "checkout" functions.
    > Extract all the files into a folder. Then uses Windows' hardware
    > device manager to install the drivers.

    for driver guide if you are not signed up you can always use the
    username: "drivers" and the password: "all"
    Rosco, Jan 8, 2006
  16. Kirsty

    Plato Guest

    Kirsty wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the Elsa Gloria II Pro
    > graphics card, for Win98SE? Preferably for free if possible.

    >From the card makers website. Or, find the chip info and enter it into

    google for more choices.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jan 9, 2006
  17. Kirsty

    Mara Guest

    Re: Mara, amateur infertile love-peddler posing on a sofa

    Mara <>, the drivelling grifter and active
    gay-stud who likes ruthless indecent exposure with cocker spaniels, and
    whose partner is a fancy lady with a disagreeable choochi snorcher,

    Mara, Jan 9, 2006