Driver for Diamond Viper

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brett Kline, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. Brett Kline

    Brett Kline Guest

    http://www.dmmdownload.com/downloads/LEGACY/GRAPHICS/DIAMOND_VIPER_VER_550_WIN9X_NT-4.exe
    Brett Kline, Mar 8, 2008

  2. Brett Kline

    Frits Guest

    hello group,

    Have forget to write down, and not have the drivers on cd-rom or diskette,

    I need a driver for Diamond Viper,
    But i can not find it,

    (Using Windows 98 SE)
    (64 MB work memory)

    The following information i have,

    Diamond Multimedia Systems Inc.
    VIPER V550 SDR ATX NLX 16 MB
    (the S from SDR can be a 8 too i can read it not well)
    S/N: 0390700014385
    P/N: 23230076 - 103

    V1.93E

    There is a glue sticker at the back too,
    HASTEC
    Product code: 589907.316
    Serial number: 04153394
    Garanty number: A 230899

    But this shall be a dealer,

    Please someone can help me with this?
    Sorry for my english!!

    Thanks in advance,

    Frits
    Frits, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Brett Kline

    sandy58 Guest

    http://www.nodevice.com/driver/Viper_V550/get29299.html
    sandy58, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Brett Kline

    chuckcar Guest

    "Frits" <> wrote in

    > hello group,
    >
    > Have forget to write down, and not have the drivers on cd-rom or
    > diskette,
    >
    > I need a driver for Diamond Viper,
    > But i can not find it,
    >
    > (Using Windows 98 SE)
    > (64 MB work memory)
    >
    > The following information i have,
    >
    > Diamond Multimedia Systems Inc.
    > VIPER V550 SDR ATX NLX 16 MB
    > (the S from SDR can be a 8 too i can read it not well)
    > S/N: 0390700014385
    > P/N: 23230076 - 103
    >
    > V1.93E
    >
    > There is a glue sticker at the back too,
    > HASTEC
    > Product code: 589907.316
    > Serial number: 04153394
    > Garanty number: A 230899
    >
    > But this shall be a dealer,
    >
    > Please someone can help me with this?
    > Sorry for my english!!
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    Um, related to this. Do you have a propietary desktop computer? i.e. a
    Compaq Pressario, IBM Aptiva, etc. The reason I ask is they often have
    their own hardware that is not covered by the Microsoft driver base.
    That and you not having drivers for either. The way to go would be to
    use the "recovery" CD you got with the computer if such is the case. The
    odds are very good that running a later version of windows on the
    computer wouldn't be optimal anyways.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 10, 2008