    Same position another card, everything is ok.

    TIA

    Alex.

    AM, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Aaron Leonard, Feb 2, 2006

  3. AM

    AM Guest

    AM, Feb 3, 2006
  4. On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:34:19 GMT, AM <> wrote:

    ~ Aaron Leonard wrote:
    ~
    ~ > ~ Where may I find the latest driver for the card in the subject (max 11b)?
    ~ >
    ~ > http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/RelType.x?platform=Windows XP&isPlatform=Y
    ~ > (assuming Windows XP.)
    ~
    ~ Unfortunately the link directed me to the main page of software download in general :( even after having done the CCO login.
    ~
    ~ Thanks anyway.
    ~
    ~ Alex.

    Well, our web designers continue to enhance the user experience in wonderful ways.

    The following breadcrumb trail should work:

    www.cisco.com (not logged in) -> downloads pulldown -> wireless software
    Wireless LAN Access -> Cisco Wireless LAN Client Adapters
    -> Cisco Aironet Wireless LAN Client Adapters -> Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless LAN Client Adapter

    at this point you will be prompted to enter your CCO username/password.
    I tested with a guest-level account and it worked.

    Now click on "Aironet Client Installation Wizard (Firmware, Driver, Utility)"
    and select your OS, and keep drilling on thru ...

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Feb 3, 2006
  5. AM

    AM Guest

    Aaron Leonard wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:34:19 GMT, AM <> wrote:
    > Well, our web designers continue to enhance the user experience in wonderful ways.
    >
    > The following breadcrumb trail should work:
    >
    > www.cisco.com (not logged in) -> downloads pulldown -> wireless software
    > Wireless LAN Access -> Cisco Wireless LAN Client Adapters
    > -> Cisco Aironet Wireless LAN Client Adapters -> Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless LAN Client Adapter
    >
    > at this point you will be prompted to enter your CCO username/password.
    > I tested with a guest-level account and it worked.
    >
    > Now click on "Aironet Client Installation Wizard (Firmware, Driver, Utility)"
    > and select your OS, and keep drilling on thru ...
    >
    > Aaron

    Ok many thanks,

    just a feedback:

    after the login I have to choose among 5 possibilities (Bundle, Firmware, Installation Wizard, Survey, Setup utilities)

    Choosing Bundle I can not see Windows 2000 as option (maybe there are not driver for that OS, between NT and XP I think
    it's better to choose XP)

    Choosing Installation wizard I can choose Windows 2000 but then I'm promted for the release. What release it's asking
    for? I tried 350 and clicked on GO button but it didn't work.

    Alex.

    AM, Feb 5, 2006
  6. AM

    AM Guest

    Aaron Leonard wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:34:19 GMT, AM <> wrote:
    >
    > Now click on "Aironet Client Installation Wizard (Firmware, Driver, Utility)"
    > and select your OS, and keep drilling on thru ...
    >
    > Aaron

    Ok sorry for the previuos post. I was using Mozilla not IE.
    Anyway I checked I installed the release 1.7.0.1.

    Opening Aironet Client Utility I saw there is no utility to scan the air and see which networks are available. Moreover
    the most of the time trying to use utilities like "Link Test" or "Site Survey" or "Link Status Meter" I get the message
    "Your 350 Series is not Associated". What does that mean? I don't know where to specify I want to use the only LAN
    adapter inserted in my pcmcia slot when running ACU :(

    Thanks,

    Alex.

    AM, Feb 5, 2006
  7. ~ > Now click on "Aironet Client Installation Wizard (Firmware, Driver, Utility)"
    ~ > and select your OS, and keep drilling on thru ...
    ~ >
    ~ > Aaron
    ~
    ~ Ok sorry for the previuos post. I was using Mozilla not IE.

    Hm, I use Firefox (1.0.7) all the time and it works PRETTY well with
    our wonderful new Wireless Software Center.

    ~ Anyway I checked I installed the release 1.7.0.1.

    Yep, that's the one. Glad you finally got it.

    ~ Opening Aironet Client Utility I saw there is no utility to scan the air and see which networks are available. Moreover
    ~ the most of the time trying to use utilities like "Link Test" or "Site Survey" or "Link Status Meter" I get the message
    ~ "Your 350 Series is not Associated". What does that mean? I don't know where to specify I want to use the only LAN
    ~ adapter inserted in my pcmcia slot when running ACU :(
    ~
    ~ Thanks,
    ~
    ~ Alex.

    OK ... if you want to "scan the air and see which networks are available",
    then I'd recommend that you check out CASSU (the Site Survey Utilility.)
    It is officially supported only with CB21AG/PI21AG, but it should work
    fine with the 350. You can get it here:

    www.cisco.com (not logged in) -> Downloads -> Wireless ->
    Wireless LAN Access -> Wireless LAN Client Adapters ->
    -> Wireless LAN Client Adapters -> CB21AG -> Aironet Site Survey Utility

    i.e. http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/Platform.x?softwareType=Aironet Site Survey Utility

    Cheers,

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Feb 6, 2006