Driver for Belkin network PCI card

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Frits, Mar 9, 2008.

  1. Frits

    Frits Guest

    Hello Group,

    I forgot to write down a network driver name, the reason i install Windows 98 SE again, after i do format: c.
    It is not smart of me, so i have not the cd-rom or diskette with the driver of a networkcard, i can not find either on the internet.

    The following information i have,
    BELKIN
    Network PCI Card
    S/N: 531TC13259
    MAC ID: 0030BDB97B17
    Ver.1200
    P/N: 141121100201B
    On a little black block on the card shows the following code: ML8512 0528
    REV.02

    I have read that belkin use now in front of the productcodes the letter F.

    I know from myself that i have write down good, but i can not find this.
    The reason shall maybe so, that this network PCI card is older, i think 1998.

    Can someone help me with this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Frans Steijn
    Frits, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Frits

    MoiMoi Guest

    In article <ca535$47d33261$5352a8a2$>,
    says...
    > Hello Group,
    >
    > I forgot to write down a network driver name, the reason i install Windows 98 SE again, after i do format: c.
    > It is not smart of me, so i have not the cd-rom or diskette with the driver of a networkcard, i can not find either on the internet.
    >
    > The following information i have,
    > BELKIN
    > Network PCI Card
    > S/N: 531TC13259
    > MAC ID: 0030BDB97B17
    > Ver.1200
    > P/N: 141121100201B
    > On a little black block on the card shows the following code: ML8512 0528
    > REV.02
    >
    > I have read that belkin use now in front of the productcodes the letter F.
    >
    > I know from myself that i have write down good, but i can not find this.
    > The reason shall maybe so, that this network PCI card is older, i think 1998.
    >
    > Can someone help me with this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Frans Steijn

    Must be too old to be on Belkin site.
    Spend another 10 bucks on new card...

    MM
    MoiMoi, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Frits

    Frits Guest

    Ok, that is what i thinking too.
    But i give it a try.
    I think it is more work for find this out, or put inside the comp other
    card, is not that much work.
    Thanks,
    Frits

    Frits, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Frits

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 01:42:28 +0100, Frits wrote:

    How about not posting the HTML junk.

    >Hello Group,
    >
    >I forgot to write down a network driver name, the reason i install Windows 98 SE again, after i do format: c.
    >It is not smart of me, so i have not the cd-rom or diskette with the driver of a networkcard, i can not find either on the internet.
    >
    >The following information i have,

    Odd no model printed on the NIC, what about on the expansion slot
    faceplace, it can be there as well.

    >BELKIN
    >Network PCI Card
    >S/N: 531TC13259
    >MAC ID: 0030BDB97B17
    >Ver.1200

    >P/N: 141121100201B

    Did you www.google.com?

    Belkin Components F5D5000, f5d5000 Driver Summary
    NIC 10/100 PCI Card: ACT/LNK, BELKIN, P/N: 141121100201B REV 02,
    Sticker: ver. 1212, MAC ID: 0030BD2CDABC, Made in China, PCB: 94v-0
    0327, ...
    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=133638
    - 117k - Cached - Similar pages

    Then maybe, Belkin F5D5000
    Belkin : Support : Desktop Network PCI Card : F5D5000
    Belkin Home · Support Home. Location:. United States, United Kingdom,
    Deutschland, Espana, France ... Documentation. F5D5000 XP Installation
    Instructions ...
    www.belkin.com/support/product/?lid=en&pid=F5D5000&scid=220 - 60k -

    Also mentioned in 24HSHD a lot is PCItree, it may give more info about
    the NIC chipset.
    www.pcitree.de

    They do, see www.belkin.com

    >I know from myself that i have write down good, but i can not find this.
    >The reason shall maybe so, that this network PCI card is older, i think 1998.

    Get a new NIC

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Mar 9, 2008