  1. Bertoldo

    Bertoldo Guest

    I need driver(XP64X) for integrated LAN in Asus K8V Deluxe motherboard.
    Bertoldo, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Bruce Chambers, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Bertoldo

    Bertoldo Guest

    Thanks, Bruce.
    I have, coming from asus site, 046_3c940.zip, but I can't connect with Win
    XP X64; the system don't recognize, don't update driver.

    Greetings

    The place to start would then be http://www.asus.com.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrum Russell
    Bertoldo, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Bertoldo

    Jane C Guest

    The drivers on the Asus site are not compatible with XP x64. They are 32bit
    drivers.

    This is a good place to look for 64 bit drivers:

    http://www.planetamd64.com/

    You would need to register, but the folks there are helpful. Someone may
    know of a suitable driver.
    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)

    Jane C, Jul 30, 2006
  5. Bertoldo

    Bertoldo Guest

    Thanks, Jane. I've fixed there the problem.

    Greetings.

    Bertoldo, Aug 1, 2006