    it going under 95. But im atchaly normaly running windows 2003 RC2 server
    on my desktop @ da mo. And would like a driver that would work wiht that.

    Thanks Daniel

    Daniel Farley, Aug 10, 2003

  2. On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:17:24 +1200, "Daniel Farley"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey, i got given one of these card managed to find a driver for 95 and get
    >it going under 95. But im atchaly normaly running windows 2003 RC2 server
    >on my desktop @ da mo. And would like a driver that would work wiht that.
    >
    >Thanks Daniel

    Here are the products listed on the Pinnacle website:

    http://www.pinnaclesys.com/wwwmenu.asp?langue_id=7

    I can't tell if you have Win XP or 2000.

    I haven't checked for a couple fo months, but their forums were full
    of complaints about the fact that they refuse to write drivers for Win
    XP (at least, that was case with the PCTV Pro, which I have).

    Do some searching on their forums, but don't get your hopes up. My
    knowledge on all of this is from a while ago, but they really gave the
    impression of being one of those companies that couldn't care less.

    Good luck.
    James

    James McLaughlin, Aug 10, 2003

  3. PCTV 5.50 Patch (5/2/2003) 55 MB
    5.50

    Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP
    This patch updates version 5.xx of the Studio PCTV PCI CD to version 5.50.
    Do not run this patch on previous ...more info

    This looks hopfull but i think the verson of Studio PCTV i have is v3 (cant
    cheak right @ da mo)

    So if you have verson 5 and could give me a copy that would be great.

    DAniel

    Daniel Farley, Aug 11, 2003
  4. On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:28:21 +1200, "Daniel Farley"
    <> wrote:

    >PCTV 5.50 Patch (5/2/2003) 55 MB
    >5.50
    >
    > Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP
    >This patch updates version 5.xx of the Studio PCTV PCI CD to version 5.50.
    >Do not run this patch on previous ...more info
    >

    >This looks hopfull but i think the verson of Studio PCTV i have is v3 (cant
    >cheak right @ da mo)
    >
    >So if you have verson 5 and could give me a copy that would be great.
    >
    >DAniel

    Sorry, I've been pretty busy.

    Send me an e-mail. Remove the spam block.

    Bye,
    James

    James McLaughlin, Aug 15, 2003