driver detective

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Craig Sutton, May 2, 2005.

  1. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Craig Sutton, May 2, 2005

  2. Craig Sutton

    Jedmeister Guest

    "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    news:d55d8e$dmt$...
    > Just for fun..
    > http://www.drivershq.com/predd.asp

    Yeah, it detected my wireless mouse software as being old - I updated to the
    latest from microsoft but it still said my software driver was old.

    Jedmeister, May 3, 2005

  3. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Jedmeister" <> wrote in message
    > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > > Just for fun..
    > > http://www.drivershq.com/predd.asp
    > >

    > Yeah, it detected my wireless mouse software as being old - I updated to

    the
    > latest from microsoft but it still said my software driver was old.

    yep is crap eh!
    It told me my logitech webcam driver was out of date (which was true) so I
    updated it then it told me it was still out of date.

    Craig Sutton, May 3, 2005
  4. Craig Sutton

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 18:18:10 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jedmeister" <> wrote in message
    >> "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >> > Just for fun..
    >> > http://www.drivershq.com/predd.asp
    >> >

    >> Yeah, it detected my wireless mouse software as being old - I updated to

    >the
    >> latest from microsoft but it still said my software driver was old.
    >>

    >yep is crap eh!
    >It told me my logitech webcam driver was out of date (which was true) so I
    >updated it then it told me it was still out of date.

    It said I need an update for my Lucent Win Modem and I don't even have
    a modem installed!

    DoggNZ, May 4, 2005
  5. Craig Sutton

    Dave Taylor Guest

    DoggNZ <> wrote in

    > It said I need an update for my Lucent Win Modem and I don't even have
    > a modem installed!

    HAHA, classic.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 4, 2005
  6. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 18:18:10 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Jedmeister" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > >> Yeah, it detected my wireless mouse software as being old - I updated

    > >the
    > >> latest from microsoft but it still said my software driver was old.
    > >>

    > >yep is crap eh!
    > >It told me my logitech webcam driver was out of date (which was true) so

    > >updated it then it told me it was still out of date.
    > >

    > It said I need an update for my Lucent Win Modem and I don't even have
    > a modem installed!

    It also told me my s3 pci and voodoo2 needed updatng ;-)

    Mind you i must remove them from add/remove..they are long gone from my
    machine

    Craig Sutton, May 4, 2005