DriveCrypt

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by George Orwell, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. nemo_outis wrote:

    > Nightmix-Remailer <> wrote in
    >
    > It's nice you have access to a computer down there at the home for the
    > feeble-minded.

    I notice you don't have the balls to refute the fact that you're a
    congenital liar regarding the openness of Truecrypt source code, and
    your idiot-savant is a congenital dimwit who actually thinks
    there's a crumb of credibility to anything you say. No, you had to
    snip and run from all that and make one of your failed attempts to
    be cute, as cover. Didn't you kiddo.

    That makes you an exposed coward, and me the Tidy Bowl Man.

    That's right. Gotcha *again*, bitch. :p

    Gonna crumble into your usual pile of quivering "blither" spew for
    us this time?
    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Dec 1, 2008

  2. George Orwell

    nemo_outis Guest

    "Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in

    The whining mosquitoes are back. Swat!
    nemo_outis, Dec 1, 2008

  3. George Orwell

    nemo_outis Guest

    Dave U. Random <> wrote in

    Swat!
    nemo_outis, Dec 1, 2008
  4. George Orwell

    nemo_outis Guest

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <> wrote in

    Swat!
    nemo_outis, Dec 1, 2008
  5. George Orwell

    nemo_outis Guest

    Nomen Nescio <> wrote in

    >>> "You can't trust code that you did not totally create yourself"
    >>> Ken Thompson "Reflections on Trusting Trust"

    >> Yes, the above paper - which everyone here should read! - makes a
    >> very powerful point.

    > If you're a moron.

    Dear, dear! What to do? What to do? Listen to K. Thompson - a giant of
    computing, the recipient of the Turing Award, the corecipient (with
    Ritchie) of the National Medal of Technology from President Clinton for co-
    inventing the UNIX operating system and the C programming language - in his
    paper published by the ACM, which is considered a classic of computer
    literature, or instead to the whinings of an anonymous troll?

    Back under your bridge, troll!
    nemo_outis, Dec 1, 2008

    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Dec 2, 2008
  7. George Orwell

    nemo_outis Guest

    Swat!
    nemo_outis, Dec 2, 2008
  8. Ari wrote:

    > On 1 Dec 2008 01:22:01 -0000, Nightmix-Remailer wrote:
    >
    > > nemo_outis wrote:
    > >
    > >> Nomen Nescio <> wrote in

    > >> Thanks for adding your incremental turd.

    > > I notice you don't have the balls to refute the fact that you're a
    > > congenital liar

    > My God! nemo lied as a fetus! Nemo, you never told me! lol

    Nah, he's just genetically incapable of telling the truth when
    he's proved wrong about something because he mistakenly believes
    he's saving face. Not quite so afflicted as a poor soul like you,
    who's compelled to lie even when the truth sounds better, but the
    same general sort of asshole in any case.
    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Dec 2, 2008

    Anonymous Remailer, Dec 3, 2008
  10. George Orwell

    Fred C Dobbs Guest

    In article <Xns9B6857461A26pqwertyu@69.16.185.247>