    it!

    Ta in advance....
    Steve Packham

    Paxo, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Paxo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Paxo" <> wrote in message
    news:40f45a96$0$7805$
    >| Hi all, can you help with this one please...
    >| Fresh install of Windows XP
    >| Two hard drives, two roms
    >| Windows has assigned the following drive letters,
    >| Primary master, F:
    >| Primary slave C:
    >| Roms are D and E on secondary
    >| Trouble is, windows is on the F drive, not the c drive and I cant
    >| re-assign it!

    I'm not sure you *want* to reassign that. Your system file locations may be
    pointed at the F: drive locations. Changing the drive letter from F: to C:
    could disable your system.

    And I'm not sure it's possible. When I poke around in system management, it
    says Windows cannot change the drive letter of the boot/system volume.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 14, 2004