    Cheers,
    jt

    (to send to my email, remove .xyz)

    jt, Dec 17, 2003

  2. jt

    John Loop Guest

    Ideally you would like it to be on another drive - stick one in there if
    there is room.
    Otherwise, install partition magic and shrink the existing partition to make
    room for a 10GB "Image" partition.
    John
    --
    www.pccitizen.com Safe Computing, Home wired and wireless networking tips.

    "jt" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings all:
    >
    > I'm in the process of getting Drive Image and/or Ghost and haven't used
    > either yet, but I'm wondering where/how you store an image. Say you go to

    > client's house and they have a 100GB hard drive that's nearly full of
    > applications, games, photos, etc, and you make an image of it. I'm

    assuming
    > you end up with a compressed file. But even at 10:1 compression, that

    would
    > still be a 10GB file. Where would you suggest storing it - somewhere on

    his

    John Loop, Dec 18, 2003

  3. jt

    jt Guest

    Sounds like its going to be a bigger file than I thought, and that putting
    the image on a seperate drive and/or PM is the way to go. Thanks to everyone
    for their comments!

    Cheers,
    jt

    jt, Dec 18, 2003