    Anybody seen this before or have any suggestions.

    Thanks
    Nick

    Nick McConnell, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Nick McConnell

    KLXrider Guest

    Are you going into each folder and checking the properties of the
    individual files? You will not get a correct reading viewing the
    properties unless you only check file sizes then add them up.

    But that takes way to much effort. Empty your "temp" directories (one
    for each user on the system), clean you internet history up (porn
    leaves big jpg's on your system), then defrag and you should have more
    space.

    Also think about buying a new drive, 9GB is small anymore. You can
    get 30GB for next to nothing.

    KLXrider, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Are you sure that the entire drive is partitioned? there maybe
    unpartitioned space just waiting to become a D: drive

    David Maggard, Jul 11, 2003
  4. Nick McConnell

    licknlabia Guest

    What OS are you running?

    If it is 2k or XP Pro, right click on my computer, goto manage, select Disk
    Management.

    It will tell you what your drive space situation is.

    - rg

    licknlabia, Jul 11, 2003
  5. What OS are you running?

    If you're using Win 2K or XP , go to administrative tools,
    computer management and then Disk Management.+
    Check if you can see a tab named "Unallocated"

    You could also net use fdisk to check for unpartitioned space.

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Jul 13, 2003