    --
    Best Regards.

    Techkiller
    =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGtpbGxlcg==?=, Dec 9, 2005

  2. the first thing you will need will be dynamic disks, take a read at your
    windows help, look for:

    Using dynamic disksUsing simple volumes
    Using spanned volumes
    Using striped volumes
    Using mirrored volumes
    Using RAID-5 volumes
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 9, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGtpbGxlcg==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > the first thing you will need will be dynamic disks, take a read at your
    > windows help, look for:
    >
    > Using dynamic disksUsing simple volumes
    > Using spanned volumes
    > Using striped volumes
    > Using mirrored volumes
    > Using RAID-5 volumes

    Well that's not very helpful, you didn't give the answer to the question.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    MitchS, Dec 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGtpbGxlcg==?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > HI,
    > I've drive c: & d: ...on windows2003 server. I want to increase the size of
    > c: , can i merge the d: to c: ..?

    There are a number of ways to do this. The simplest for you at this
    point would be to back up all data on D: and then mount D: as a folder
    in C:

    You can find more information on this in the help file under "mount
    points."
    Ben Smith, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Juan Marro,
    You could also maintain a basic disk and use diskpart to expand drive c and
    combine that with backup and restore of contents in drive d

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVhbiBNYXJybw==?=, Dec 9, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGtpbGxlcg==?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, "=?Utf-
    8?B?SnVhbiBNYXJybw==?=" <Juan > says...
    > Juan Marro,
    > You could also maintain a basic disk and use diskpart to expand drive c and
    > combine that with backup and restore of contents in drive d

    This won't work because C: is (presumably) where the system files are:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325590

    Ben Smith, Dec 9, 2005