    Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>
    , Jan 25, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    er spewed forth:
    > Question:
    > At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    > humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    Sometime between the 4th and 5th brew.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Unk Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, er wrote:

    >Question:
    >At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
    >Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >
    >We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
    It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...
    Unk, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:04:51 -0500, Unk <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, er wrote:
    >

    >>Question:
    >>At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
    >>Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >>
    >>We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    >Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
    >It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

    So do fish. How are you at breathing under water dumbass?
    I may be drunk but I'm not as stupid as you appear to be sober.
    , Jan 25, 2006
  5. Mike Easter Guest

    er wrote:
    > Question:
    > At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    > humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    Improperly formulated question.

    In the beginning, consider the atmosphere toxic to humans, dinosaurs,
    and a variety of other important life forms past and present. Then,
    eventually the atmosphere 'improved' - depending upon your particular
    life form point of view.

    Then came the dinosaurs. Then came the humans. Currently the
    atmosphere is deteriorating, again depending upon your point of view, eg
    human..

    Oh, yeah. The dinosaurs are gone now.

    > We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    The answers will be found in the studies of the earliest oceanic vents
    and the evolutionary history of archaeobacteria, their precedents and
    followers.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  6. On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, Wasted wrote:

    > At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    > humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    First the dinosaurs had to go for the atmosphere to be human-habitable;
    have you ever smelled a dinosaur fart? Wooo-EEEEE!

    You owe me a cold beer.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Question:
    >> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    >> humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    >Improperly formulated question.

    I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with my
    trusty 303.
    Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for HeMans like
    me?

    >In the beginning, consider the atmosphere toxic to humans, dinosaurs,
    >and a variety of other important life forms past and present. Then,
    >eventually the atmosphere 'improved' - depending upon your particular
    >life form point of view.
    >
    >Then came the dinosaurs. Then came the humans. Currently the
    >atmosphere is deteriorating, again depending upon your point of view, eg
    >human..
    >
    >Oh, yeah. The dinosaurs are gone now.
    >
    >> We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    >The answers will be found in the studies of the earliest oceanic vents
    >and the evolutionary history of archaeobacteria, their precedents and
    >followers.
    , Jan 25, 2006
  8. Mike Easter Guest

    er wrote:

    > with my trusty 303.

    Tell me about your trusty 303. Is it home 'brewed' or store-bought?

    Do you load your own ammo? What?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  9. PuppyKatt Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > wrote:

    Question:
    At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    > I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with
    > my > trusty 303.
    > Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for
    > HeMans like > me?

    Not for long. One of the following will happen within a few minutes of your
    arrival:

    You will be shredded and eaten by either a Tyrrant-Sore-Ass-Wrecker;
    You will be shredded and eaten by a Tri-Cycle-Tops;
    You will be squarshed flat by a Braunto-Sore-Ass;
    You will be carried off by a Terry Dack Till and fed to her babies;
    All of the above.

    No matter which of the above happens, the atmosphere will be the least of
    your problems.
    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Mike Easter Guest

    er wrote:

    > my trusty 303.

    Spamming incorporated ...

    // If you(r) favorite deer rifle or fox gun is getting a bit old and
    doesn't quite shoot like it used to, then it's time to consider getting
    a new custom barrel installed by Ahlman's.// Calibers we offer 303
    British http://www.ahlmans.com/customriflebarrels.html Custom Rifle
    Barrels

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Unk Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:27:31 -0800, er wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:04:51 -0500, Unk <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, er wrote:
    >>

    >>>Question:
    >>>At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
    >>>Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >>>
    >>>We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    >>Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
    >>It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

    >So do fish. How are you at breathing under water dumbass?
    >I may be drunk but I'm not as stupid as you appear to be sober.

    Fish breathe oxygen extracted from the water.
    We (and the dinosaurs) breathe oxygen extracted from the air.

    Key word is oxygen...
    Unk, Jan 25, 2006
  12. PuppyKatt wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >> wrote:

    > Question:
    > At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    > humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >
    >>I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with
    >>my > trusty 303.
    >>Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for
    >>HeMans like > me?
    >>

    > Not for long. One of the following will happen within a few minutes of your
    > arrival:
    >
    > You will be shredded and eaten by either a Tyrrant-Sore-Ass-Wrecker;
    > You will be shredded and eaten by a Tri-Cycle-Tops;
    > You will be squarshed flat by a Braunto-Sore-Ass;
    > You will be carried off by a Terry Dack Till and fed to her babies;
    > All of the above.
    >
    > No matter which of the above happens, the atmosphere will be the least of
    > your problems.

    Yer mostly right, the triceratops and brontosaurus was vegetarians, but
    they might consider someone full of hops to be marginally vegetable (or
    eat them as a public service). At the time of the great dinosaurs,
    mammals were mostly tiny critters that hid like hell when the saurs were
    around.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Rick Merrill Guest

    er wrote:
    > Question:
    > At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
    > Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >
    > We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    before.

    ~300M yrs ago
    Rick Merrill, Jan 25, 2006
  14. kipper Guest

    Who cares - pass me another brew

    kipper, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:02:39 -0600, "PuppyKatt" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> wrote:

    >Question:
    >At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    >humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    >>>

    >> I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with
    >> my > trusty 303.
    >> Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for
    >> HeMans like > me?
    >>>

    >Not for long. One of the following will happen within a few minutes of your
    >arrival:
    >
    >You will be shredded and eaten by either a Tyrrant-Sore-Ass-Wrecker;
    >You will be shredded and eaten by a Tri-Cycle-Tops;
    >You will be squarshed flat by a Braunto-Sore-Ass;
    >You will be carried off by a Terry Dack Till and fed to her babies;
    >All of the above.
    >
    >No matter which of the above happens, the atmosphere will be the least of
    >your problems.

    In other words you don't know. <g>
    , Jan 25, 2006
  16. Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:42:59 -0500, Unk <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:27:31 -0800, er wrote:

    >>>Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
    >>>It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

    >>So do fish. How are you at breathing under water dumbass?
    >>I may be drunk but I'm not as stupid as you appear to be sober.

    >Fish breathe oxygen extracted from the water.
    >We (and the dinosaurs) breathe oxygen extracted from the air.
    >
    >Key word is oxygen...

    There's oxygen in the exhaust from you car as well. Suck on your tailpipe for a
    while and get back to me.
    , Jan 25, 2006
  17. Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:57:42 GMT, "kipper" <kipper@remove spamhotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Who cares - pass me another brew

    For breakfast?

  18. TNKEV Guest

    TNKEV, Jan 25, 2006
  19. PuppyKatt Guest

    Oh, contraire, I do know; Been there, Done that; No desire to go back! ;)

    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006
  20. PuppyKatt Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:57:42 GMT, "kipper" <kipper@remove spamhotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Who cares - pass me another brew
    >>

    > For breakfast?

    And lunch, and supper, and all snacks, and bedtime, and ...
    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006