Drink !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 20, 2004.

  1. > A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and
    informs
    > him his son was born without torso,arms or legs and his son is just a

    head.

    > The Dad loves his son and raises him as well as possible to give him a

    full
    > life with lots of love and compassion.
    > After 18 years the son is now old enough to take for his first drink, so

    Dad
    > takes him to the bar, tearfully tells his son he is so proud of him and
    > orders the biggest strongest drink for his boy.
    > With all the patron's of the bar looking on curiously and the bartender
    > shaking his head in disbelief, the father lovingly lifts the glass to the
    > boys lips and the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.
    >
    > Sswoooooooopp
    >
    > A Torso pops out!!!!!!! The bar is dead silent, then everyone bursts into

    > whoop of joy.
    > The father, shocked begs his son to drink again and the patron's of the

    bar
    > all give out a big cheer"Take another drink,Take another drink" but the
    > bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
    >
    > Sswooooooopp
    >
    > Two arms and hands pop out and the bar goes wild with joy.
    > The father is crying with joy,crying and wailing he begs his son to take
    > drink some more.
    > The patrons of the bar are all chanting "Take another drink Take another
    > drink" but the bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
    > By now the boy is getting a bit tipsy but with his new hands he reaches

    down

    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 20, 2004

  2. slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca]

    Bryan Guest

    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:
    >> A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and
    >> informs him his son was born without torso,arms or legs and his son
    >> is just a head.

    lol
    I thought it was going to be the "hat" joke
    lol

    Bryan, May 20, 2004

  3. slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca]

    Norm Guest

    "slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > > A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and

    > informs
    > > him his son was born without torso,arms or legs and his son is just a

    > head.
    > >
    > > The Dad loves his son and raises him as well as possible to give him a

    > full
    > > life with lots of love and compassion.
    > > After 18 years the son is now old enough to take for his first drink, so

    > Dad
    > > takes him to the bar, tearfully tells his son he is so proud of him and
    > > orders the biggest strongest drink for his boy.
    > > With all the patron's of the bar looking on curiously and the bartender
    > > shaking his head in disbelief, the father lovingly lifts the glass to

    the
    > > boys lips and the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.
    > >
    > > Sswoooooooopp
    > >
    > > A Torso pops out!!!!!!! The bar is dead silent, then everyone bursts

    into
    > > whoop of joy.
    > > The father, shocked begs his son to drink again and the patron's of the

    > bar
    > > all give out a big cheer"Take another drink,Take another drink" but the
    > > bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
    > >
    > > Sswooooooopp
    > >
    > > Two arms and hands pop out and the bar goes wild with joy.
    > > The father is crying with joy,crying and wailing he begs his son to take
    > > drink some more.
    > > The patrons of the bar are all chanting "Take another drink Take another
    > > drink" but the bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
    > > By now the boy is getting a bit tipsy but with his new hands he reaches

    > down
    > > to the glass,grabs his drink and guzzles down the last of the drink.
    > >
    > > Sswoooooopp
    > >
    > > Two legs pop out,
    > > The bar is in chaos.
    > > The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks god.
    > > The boy stands up onto his new
    > > legs..................................................................
    > > he stumbles to the left........................
    > > then he stummbles to the right..............
    > > he then staggers through the front door of the
    > > pub....onto the street..........................
    > > where a big truck runs him over and kills him instantly.
    > >

    > > The bar falls silent.
    > >

    > > The father moans in grief,then the bartender says..........
    > >

    > > "He should have quit while he was a head"

    This joke really hurt me. Literally.

    I laughed so godamn hard I pulled a muscle in my stomach and now it hurts
    whenever I burp, laugh, cough, fart, hiccup, and, God forbid, sneeze.

    And I though I had heard them all.................

    Norm

    Norm, May 20, 2004
  4. slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca]

    Gil Guest

    Gil, May 21, 2004
  5. ....and seconds before the explosion, Norm emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > And I though I had heard them all.................
    >

    > Norm

    Sorry Mr Peterson ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 21, 2004
  6. Hi, I have just found this new Group.

    All the best to you,

    Ginnie.

    Ginnette Hargreaves-Lees, Jul 15, 2005