    two I.e. 2+3 OR 1+4 ???, I have a phone that has connections only too the
    outer two 1+4.

    Dave....
    Dave, Jan 11, 2006

  2. On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:54:08 +0100, "Dave" <> wrote:

    >I have a Draytek 2600VG and was wondering what connections to use for the
    >VOIP ports.Is the line connected to the phone on the (RJ11) middle or outer
    >two I.e. 2+3 OR 1+4 ???, I have a phone that has connections only too the
    >outer two 1+4.

    almost certainly ther centre two. The best plan is to keep the
    original cable on the phone and fit RJ11-BT adaptors with ring
    capacitors to the router.

    http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=102&products_id=679

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))
    Phil Thompson, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:54:08 +0100, "Dave" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have a Draytek 2600VG and was wondering what connections to use for the
    > >VOIP ports.Is the line connected to the phone on the (RJ11) middle or

    outer
    > >two I.e. 2+3 OR 1+4 ???, I have a phone that has connections only too the
    > >outer two 1+4.

    > almost certainly ther centre two. The best plan is to keep the
    > original cable on the phone and fit RJ11-BT adaptors with ring
    > capacitors to the router.
    >
    > http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=102&products_id=679

    Ah Ok, I'm in France at the moment so it's a RJ11-French 'Prise' and on the
    phoned end(RJ-11) it uses the outer two 1-4, Thanks anyway at least points
    me in the right direction!

    Dave..
    Dave, Jan 11, 2006