    is really great was to add a Leica Screw Mount to T-Mount adapter,
    and now I use various enlarger lenses for SUPER macro work.
    Joe Arnold
    PhotoMan, Nov 20, 2003

  2. PhotoMan

    jean Guest

    Hehe, I did that too. Used my old manual lenses from my early days
    (examples at http://www.pbase.com/jeandr )

    Jean

    jean, Nov 20, 2003

  3. PhotoMan

    PhotoMan Guest

    "jean" <> wrote in message
    > Hehe, I did that too. Used my old manual lenses from my early days
    > (examples at http://www.pbase.com/jeandr )
    >
    > Jean
    >
    > "PhotoMan" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > > I bought a T-Mount to EOS adapter and then bought several T-Mount
    > > lenses, which will then focus to infinity. One of the things I did which
    > > is really great was to add a Leica Screw Mount to T-Mount adapter,
    > > and now I use various enlarger lenses for SUPER macro work.
    > > Joe Arnold

    Just found this at Brooklyn Camera Exchange: 8mm F:3.5 T-Mount Fisheye Lens.
    Produces a circular image. T-mounts in stock for most popular SLR cameras
    @$19 each. Supplied with Nikon adapter, 3 filters that screw onto the rear
    of the lens and case.
    This is 12.8mm in 35mm format!
    PhotoMan, Nov 20, 2003
  4. PhotoMan

    PhotoMan Guest

    > Just found this at Brooklyn Camera Exchange: 8mm F:3.5 T-Mount Fisheye

    Lens.
    > Produces a circular image. T-mounts in stock for most popular SLR cameras
    > @$19 each. Supplied with Nikon adapter, 3 filters that screw onto the rear
    > of the lens and case.
    > This is 12.8mm in 35mm format!

    They have this one also:
    12mm / ƒ8 T-Mount Universal Fisheye, Case, Shade, Cap, ex++ $129

    Equivalent to 19.2mm

    http://www.brooklyncam.com/inventory/miscellaneous.shtml
    PhotoMan, Nov 20, 2003