    just wondering , anybody came up with a good free
    dreamwevaer alternative?

    PEG
    Homeworker, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Homeworker wrote:

    > i simply cant afford the latest dreamever CS3 etc.

    That's probably a Good Thingâ„¢.

    > i do pretty basic html website , maybe some editing of asp an i like
    > the upload function in dreamwever better than others i tried
    > just wondering , anybody came up with a good free dreamwevaer
    > alternative?

    Try Kompozer. It is a fork of the Mozilla Composer. Pick the version for
    your operating system. It is free, and has a "Publish" function.
    Personally, I don't use WYSIWYG apps, and code by hand.

    http://www.kompozer.net/

    If you want a good project manager, and a terrific editor for Windows
    users, get Crimson Editor.

    http://crimsoneditor.com/

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Homeworker

    deno Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Homeworker wrote:
    >
    >> i simply cant afford the latest dreamever CS3 etc.

    > That's probably a Good Thingâ„¢.
    >
    >> i do pretty basic html website , maybe some editing of asp an i like
    >> the upload function in dreamwever better than others i tried
    >> just wondering , anybody came up with a good free dreamwevaer
    >> alternative?

    > Try Kompozer. It is a fork of the Mozilla Composer. Pick the version for
    > your operating system. It is free, and has a "Publish" function.
    > Personally, I don't use WYSIWYG apps, and code by hand.
    >
    > http://www.kompozer.net/
    >
    > If you want a good project manager, and a terrific editor for Windows
    > users, get Crimson Editor.
    >
    > http://crimsoneditor.com/

    I concur on KompoZer, astounding.
    deno, Aug 25, 2007