    double-checked my view already. Any other ideas? I know that some emails def
    are missing because friends ask if i got theirs.
    hbfb

    asifi'dtell, Apr 21, 2004

  2. asifi'dtell wrote:

    > Yes I know it is the worst mail program, but until i get a chance to learn
    > another, I am stuck with it. Lately, i get signalled that I have new mail,
    > see it come thru, but then it is not there. I have checked and
    > double-checked my view already. Any other ideas? I know that some emails def
    > are missing because friends ask if i got theirs.
    > hbfb

    Try Mozilla-Thunderbird, it's just like OE, but much better! You may
    want to check filtering settings, if OE has them...

    Llewellyn Angus, Apr 21, 2004

  3. asifi'dtell

    asifi'dtell Guest

    anybody???

    asifi'dtell, Apr 23, 2004
  4. asifi'dtell

    Paul - xxx Guest

    asifi'dtell posted ...

    > Yes I know it is the worst mail program, but until i get a chance to
    > learn another, I am stuck with it. Lately, i get signalled that I
    > have new mail, see it come thru, but then it is not there. I have
    > checked and double-checked my view already. Any other ideas? I know
    > that some emails def are missing because friends ask if i got theirs.
    > hbfb

    Have you checked Tools - Message Rules and Blocked Senders lists ?

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Apr 23, 2004