    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

    Woody, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Woody

    Carl Warnell Guest

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:11:40 GMT, "Woody" <> wrote:

    >Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

    Yep, been using it for just over a year

    >Reliability?

    Good

    >Audio quality?

    Good

    >Service availability?

    Good

    I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

    --
    _____ . . <|
    Carl Warnell ' o/ FORE! . . |

    Carl Warnell, Feb 22, 2008

  3. Woody

    Al Guest

    "Woody" <> wrote in message
    > Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.
    >
    > Reliability?
    > Audio quality?
    > Service availability?
    >

    > --
    > Woody
    >
    > harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

    Have used it for over 2 years with multiple numbers for myself and
    customers/friends.
    Had no problems at all.
    Quality good, reliability good.

    I have ditched all PSTNs at office and home and have had no grief.
    Various bits of hardware used dependent on where.

    Draytek Vigor 2100VG
    Draytek 3300Vwith FXO and FXS cards
    Grandstream 2000
    Draytel ATA(OK no QoS)

    Alastair

    Al, Feb 22, 2008
  4. Woody

    Woody Guest

    "Carl Warnell" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:11:40 GMT, "Woody" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Any users out there with experience of Draytel for domestic use.

    > Yep, been using it for just over a year
    >
    >>Reliability?

    > Good
    >
    >>Audio quality?

    > Good
    >
    >>Service availability?

    > Good
    >
    > I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

    Ah, nothing to be gained then - I already have an account with
    voip.co.uk!

    Woody, Feb 23, 2008
  5. Woody

    Jono Guest

    Woody explained on 23/02/2008 :
    >> I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though
    >>

    > Ah, nothing to be gained then - I already have an account with voip.co.uk!

    Not using Draytel, I don't know......I'm sure that they've been around
    longer than voip.co.uk....

    What's the SIP server address for Draytel?

    Jono, Feb 23, 2008
  6. Woody

    Ben Willcox Guest

    Carl Warnell wrote:
    > I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

    I believe its voiptalk.co.uk.

    Ben

    Ben Willcox, Feb 23, 2008
  7. Woody

    Herman Guest

    "Ben Willcox" <> wrote in message
    > Carl Warnell wrote:
    >> I think they're actually resellers of someone like voip.co.uk though

    > I believe its voiptalk.co.uk.
    >
    > Ben

    Yes, voip.co.uk didn't strike me as an outfit that would resell. Of course
    that could be the reason for their reluctance to offer residential packages.
    Maybe they want to pass their residential contracts on to a reseller...

    Herman, Feb 23, 2008
  8. Woody

    alexd Guest

    On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:21:09 +0000, Herman wrote:

    > Yes, voip.co.uk didn't strike me as an outfit that would resell. Of
    > course that could be the reason for their reluctance to offer
    > residential packages. Maybe they want to pass their residential
    > contracts on to a reseller...

    They've been quite effective at passing their residential contracts to
    their competitors.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    13:41:47 up 14 days, 16:44, 2 users, load average: 1.21, 1.26, 1.15

    alexd, Feb 23, 2008