    My voip provider is VOIPSTUNT

    Also everytime I try make a call the VDSL (UK BT Infinity) connection drops and then reconnects.

    I have tried two different providers VOIPSTUNT and VOIPBUSTER

    preetkk, Mar 4, 2012

  2. preetkk

    preetkk

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    (Update)

    More problems arose:

    -Minor smell of electrical burning from the router
    -Router started to interfere with telephone line, when telephone was picked up internet disconnected and also dial tone was not clear. (For users thinking its a filter issue - micro filters are not used with VDSL (BT Infinity) BT fit a VDSL plate on top of the master socket which has the necessarily filters, I have read that VDSL micro filters similar to the ADSL ones will be used in the future to aid self-install)
    -And then my internet would not work at all in the end with this Dreytek router

    Ended up being a Faulty router Dabs replaced the router and now everything is working perfect including VOIP :)

    preetkk, May 21, 2012