    I'm watching you...
    .oOo, (@o@) ,oOo.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

    ßødincµs²ººº, Mar 1, 2006

  2. ßødincµs²ººº

    Ben Guest

    "ßødincµs²ººº" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    As per subject, how many SIP accounts does this device manage? Looking
    through the Draytek website, various reviews, and other Googling, I can't
    find the info...

    Also, cheapest place to buy it? Should I give EBay a try?

    TA

    --
    ßødincµs²ººº · The Y2K Druid
    I'm watching you...

    Just the one SIP account I'm affraid :eek:(

    Ben

    Ben, Mar 1, 2006

  3. ßødincµs²ººº

    Martin² Guest

    It's only got one phone socket, so only one SIP registartion at the time,
    but easy enough to change.

    Drayteks are dead reliable so it's safe to buy one on Ebay,
    (I did). You may find the 2900VG which has two phone sockets / SIP
    registrations.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Mar 2, 2006
  4. It was Thu, 2 Mar 2006 02:52:29 -0000, and Martin² popped the nose
    over the fence around uk.telecom.voip, and said...
    |It's only got one phone socket, so only one SIP registartion at the time,
    |but easy enough to change.
    |
    |Drayteks are dead reliable so it's safe to buy one on Ebay,
    |(I did). You may find the 2900VG which has two phone sockets / SIP
    |registrations.
    |Regards,
    |Martin

    It's not relevant how many phone sockets the HW device has, at the end of
    the day other ATAs can register to more SIP servers even with a single RJ11
    socket, even softphones can (X-Lite does 10!). That's about the internal
    software, I guess.
    That's a major blow to the whole lot. Not suitable, then... :-(

    --
    ßødincµs²ººº · The Y2K Druid

    ßødincµs²ººº, Mar 2, 2006