    Suggestions? cost?

    regards

    thing
    thing2, Sep 11, 2005

  2. thing2

    Guest

    thing2 wrote:
    > DSE do one but I would like something a wee bit bigger and "better quality"
    >
    > Suggestions? cost?
    >
    > regards
    >
    > thing

    I have a client in the clothing industry. Their designers use Wacom
    tablets on both PCs and Macs.

    Go to http://www.ascent.co.nz
    In the search box select 'Hardware' and search for 'Wacom'.
    I'm not suggesting this is where you should make your purchase, but
    they've got a good range and you'll get an idea of the cost.
    , Sep 12, 2005

  3. thing2

    ~misfit~ Guest

    thing2 wrote:
    > DSE do one but I would like something a wee bit bigger and "better
    > quality"
    > Suggestions? cost?

    10.4? Is this OS?

    What is the URL for the DSE one? I have a Wacom tablet here (somewhere),
    quite old but I'm reliably informed it was pretty damn expensive when new. I
    tried to sell it on Trademe a year or more back but the bids were all around
    $100 and I didn't set my reserve that low. I figured if nobody was going to
    pay what it was worth I'd just keep it. I don't have the software for it,
    that could be a problem. It doesn't have a cordless mouse, just a cordless
    'pen' thing with a click-button (from memory.... Where is it? <g>).

    Anyway, if it's any good to you and I can find it you can have it I guess.
    I've kept it a while and haven't found a use for it as I don't run Mac's. If
    you're interested I'll look for it. Can't promise I'll find it but I'm not
    going to bother risking my back moving boxes etc. if it's no good to you so
    let me know.... The software could be downloadable I guess.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 12, 2005