DRAVID DID U PASS? PLS LET ME NO

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 10, 2005

  2. wrote:

    YES I PASSED THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    I AM POSTING AS FRISBEE BUT MY REAL NAME IS DRAVID

    ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY SOME BEANO SO THAT I CAN STOP PASSING?

    OKAY BYE
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > wrote:
    >
    > YES I PASSED THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    >
    > I AM POSTING AS FRISBEE BUT MY REAL NAME IS DRAVID
    >
    > ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY SOME BEANO SO THAT I CAN STOP PASSING?
    >
    > OKAY BYE

    YOU LIE, F'N GUY!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, he didn't pass, he is not pregnant, you are safe

    Consultant, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2005
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 10, 2005
  8. >no, he didn't pass, he is not pregnant, you are safe

    but what if it was a false negative !!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005